Whether you want general energy advice or help with paying your energy bills we're working with Energy Services so you can get the energy advice you need.
Whether you're worried about your gas and electricity bills, having problems keeping your home warm or want to cut the amount of energy you use at home Energy Services can help with:
- Checking your bills
- Finding cheaper energy deals/li>
- Advice on energy debt
- Disputes with your energy supplier
- Applying for Warm Home Discounts
Have you thought about switching energy suppliers? Ofgem, the UK energy regulator say:
- 35% of households have never switched their energy suppliers
- 64% of households are on their supplier's Standard Variable Tariff
- Switching suppliers saves an average of £300 a year
Use Energy Service's price comparison and switching tool to find out if you could save money.
To use the tool you will need to have details of your current energy deal and the amount of energy you use. You can find these on your bill or annual statement.
Even if you are already on the best tariff there are other ways you can save energy and reduce your bills. Did you know that you could save:
- £25 a year by using a bowl to wash up rather than leaving the tap running
- £7 a year by spending one minute less in the shower each day
- £30 a year by switching appliances off instead of leaving them on standby
You can find more energy saving ideas on the Energy Saving Trust website.